Short-length board for street or park with true skate feel
Key Features of the Rome Shank Snowboard:
- Park laps all day followed by street sessions at night
- Hit the same rails you skate in Summer
- Solid back tails and effortless spins
- Dialed in tranny finder
- Nose press with no stress
- One rod of preloaded energy in the nose and another in the tail that takes power from your bindings and snaps it through your turns and hits
- Pure ollie and nollie power without unwanted torque
- Skatecore profiling: take stock skate lines from park-to-park
- A softer pro?le in between the bindings and a stiffer nose and tail makes the board feel like a skate for turning and ollieing
- Same tail-slide feel on and off the mountain.
- Butterout transition zones: smooth as butta''
- This drawn out transition zone is a playful take on our classic design, creating a play-a-round freestyle board, guaranteed to fuel your Snowboard: advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast and stable feel at higher speeds
- The mid-board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds.
- Superpop core matrix
- Straighttriax30 laminate
- Sintertrue base
- Basalt impact plates
|Effective Edge (cm)||113||117||121|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.3||29.5||29.7|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.3||29.5||29.7|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.5|
All Gear by: Rome