Key Features of the Nitro Ripper Snowboard:
Designed for a younger, lighter rider, the Ripper has a youth flex and Zero camber, making it easy for a lighter rider to
press, maneuver and control. The smallest sizes come with our SoftRide construction, allowing the board to flex more
freely under the binding platforms.
- SHAPE: TWIN
- YOUTH FLEX: SOFTRIDE
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- POWERCORE: tip-to-tail poplar wood provides strength and the perfect amount of board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- HI-DEF FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable.
- SOFTRIDE FLEX: adapted construction providing a soft-flexing board even on the shortest sizes.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)