Conquer everything in your path. NEW!, this season, the Format kills it on the performance scale offering riders at all levels a high end ride without breaking the bank. Delivering unrelenting performance anywhere on the mountain whether you are in search of pow or headed towards the park. The Format combines K2 NEW! ICG 10 glass and W1 core for effortless turning and easy flex combined with a solid, snappy ride.
- Tip Tech- Hybritech: Hybritech is the most efficient way to make a snowboard. It takes a cap tip and tail and blends it into a sidewall along the running surface. This gives you low swing weight and optimized turn initiation at the ends combined with durability and damping on the running surface.
- Shape: Dual Progression: Designed for any level of rider, our Dual Progressive sidecut is a mistake friendly, fun and forgiving sidecut, which allows for more consistent riding in all situation
- Stance: 1" Back
- Core-W1: W1 core is characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our go to core for entry to mid level boards.
- NEW ICG 10 Top Biax Base Glass
- Extruded 2000 Base: Fast, Durable, Easy to Repair, Easy to Tune
- Base Bevel: 3Degree
- Effective Edge (cm) - 116.26
- Nose/Tail (cm) - 28.55
- Waist (cm) - 24.40
- Sidecut (m) - 7.80