*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The 5150 Amethyst Snowboard:
Amethyst makes a really sweet board. I bought this snowboard just three months ago for my friend since she wanted her own board and I didn't want to lend her my Burton board. It's not really recommended for beginners but the board is amazing. She said it was faster than my board and I did test it out before I gave it to her. The performance is amazing and since the board is elliptical on the sides, turns were easier to make. This board handles like a dream even if it says made for women.
- Diretional Shape for Next Generation Freestyle Performance
- Narrow Waist to Better Fit Women's Feet and Make Turning Easier
- Full Tip to Tail Wood Core for Durability and Lasting Camber
- ABS Sidewall for Unmatched Performance and Smooth Ride
- 360 Degree Edge Protection - The strongest and Lightest Edge Available
- Triaxial Fiberglass for tighter handling and more powerful control
- Sintruded Die-Cut Base for durability, speed and performance
- Elliptical Sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
- Glossy Top Finish with exclusive PearlTech Metallic Inks
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)