The DC Tone is a lightweight board that has a lot to offer. The reduced size of the board offers increased speed and handling and is perfect for use in terrain parks and features that you can jib and spin off of. The DC Tone board features a well-made Stratus Core that offers considerable speed a large twin style make with radial sidecuts. The DC Tone Snowboard is good for intermediate and entry level snowboarders and is well suited for all mountain and freestyle snowboarding.
Key Features of the DC Tone Snowboard:
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- No Camber
- Flex: 7
|Contact Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)