Key Features of the DC Focus Snowboard:
The DC Focus Snowboard is a board built with your freestyle dreams in mind, as well as keeping your wallet intact. Thanks to DC’s Camber Core, this sharp board offers extra camber-like pop while sticking to a buttery anti-camber rocker profile. Its structurn base offers a dimpled design to cut down on surface tension and boosts the speeds you can hit. The DC Focus’ radius works perfectly with the sidecut to give you amazing transitions from one edge to the other.
- Astro Core: The wood reinforced space age composite Astro Core creates a bombproof board that is designed to deliver freestyle performance
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- No Camber
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Flex: 5
|Contact Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)