Finally, the most progressive powder stick in women''s snowboarding, with maximum float and effortless surf.
So you’re dreaming of untouched pow turns - you’ve caught the bug - here’s your board. A step in a new direction for women’s riding, let this more aggressive surf machine lift your mind, body, and soul to a higher (and deeper) plane of existence. Developed in collaboration with Kelly Clark and Kimmy Fasani, its tapered shape and Directional Flying V™ Bend deliver a surfy, quick-turning, and floaty feel that flows with ease through natural terrain. Earth conscious features like an FSC™ certified core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure that your turns are as easy on you as they are on the environment.
- Bend: Directional Flying V
- Shape: Directional [20MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 60° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: The Channel™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap®, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- Key Feature: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya “Tappy” Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig’s, Burton''s in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy’s designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.
|Effective Edge (cm)||112||116|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.13||29.47|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.13||29.47|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.2||24.4|