The most progressive powder board available in Burton's women's line, the High Spirits is here to deliver pro-level performance on a budget, for all those ladies who love to shred. Featuring Burton's revolutionary Flying V hybrid camber profile, get the timeless float of a classic camber shape between the feet, and the versatility of a rocker in the tip and tail. A more pronounced rocker in the nose gives you that extra pop to get over that kicker or powder pillow without breaking a sweat. A mid-range flex makes it ideal for riders of all skill levels, beginners to intermediate riders alike, and brings all-mountain versatility to your quiver without sacrificing the playful response you've come to expect from your favorite Burton boards. The Channel Mounting system delivers on-the-go utility for adjustments on the fly, so you never lose your line.
- Bend: Directional Flying V
- Shape: Directional [20MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 60° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: The Channel™, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Super Sap®, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- Key Feature: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya “Tappy” Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig’s, Burton''s in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy’s designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.
|Effective Edge (cm)||112||116|
|Tip Width (cm)||29.13||29.47|
|Tail Width (cm)||29.13||29.47|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.2||24.4|