Splitboard meets short board for a tighter way to roll in the backcountry.
Some claim smoke and mirrors, but the big gun float with small stick quickness of the Burton Spliff is the result of a Raduced profile that allows you to downsize 8 to 10cm from normal. Think of it as the stepchild of the extra-nimble Nug for a split shortboard that brings a new type of fun to backcountry features. The upgrade to The Split Channel eliminates the splitting headache associated with most splitboard setups, allowing for the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with any binding (not just Burton’s). A sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and recycled PET topsheet enhance performance and positive feelings.
- Bend: S-Rocker
- Shape: Directional Shape, 5mm Taper
- Flex: Directional Flex
- Core: New Fsc Certified Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
- Base: Sintered Base
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Design_Features: Squeezebox, New Split Channel, Side Effects, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride, New Gmp Mountain Dew Recycled Pet Topsheet
- Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks
- Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton's NEW G3 High Traction Climbing Skins(not included)
- Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Winner of Backcountry Mag's 2013 Editor's Choice Award