*Available for US Shipment Only.
Splitboard meets short board. A cold smoke cannon in a Raduced profile.
The Spliff is a splitboard that packs big board float and stability into the nimbleness of a 148cm. The smoky secret is an optimization of waist width, flex, and board shape that allows you to downsize 8 to 10cm from normal. It's as floaty and fun as the Nug; it just splits in two for open access to untracked terrain. Be warned, this mind-shifter is not for the crusty crowd, but who gives them the right to shred all our pow?
Key Features of the Burton Spliff Splitboard 148:
- BEND: S-Rocker
- SHAPE: Directional [5MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II Core with Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax
- BASE: Sintered
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Interface, Skins, and Crampons Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- Comes Complete with Voile Interface, Skins, and Crampons [EU Only]
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Winner of Backcountry Magazine's 2013 Editor's Choice Award
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)