*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Root Snowboard:
Short board with a big mountain mentality.
- Feel: 4
- Hi-Speed Quad Package
- Nug Raduction
- The Channel
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [5MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly® with Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass: Triax™
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewalls: 10:45™
- Extras: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Raduction Level: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)