*Available for US Shipment Only.
Deep days are no match for this downsized pocket rocket.
As our most maneuverable pow stick, the Fishcuit improves upon its super nimble geometry with a revolutionary new design. The short story is NEW Filet-O-Flex and its ultra-thin profiling that creates the playful feel of a soft board without sacrificing stability, durability, or grip. Dampening pads absorb impact and create a soft, grippy platform to go bindings-free. The NEW Boat Hull nose adds ridiculous float and a smooth, surfy flow from rail to rail.
Key Features of the Burton Fishcuit Snowboard:
- The Channel
- NEW Filet-O-Flex
- BEND: S-Rocker
- SHAPE: Directional [35MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly II™ with Dualzone™ EGD™
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam™
- BASE: Sintered WFO
- EXTRAS: NEW Boat Hull Nose, Swallow Tail, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- RADUCTION LEVEL: 8 [Downsize 4 to 8cm From Normal Board Length]
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)