*Available for US Shipment Only.
Often imitated, never outdone, and backed by a 20-year legacy as snowboarding’s one-board answer to all terrain.
Key Features of Burton Custom Flying V Blem Snowboard:
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: Flying V
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Twin
- Core: FSC Certified Super Fly II 700G Core with Dualzone EGD and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights
- Base: Sintered WFO
- The Channel
- Frostbite Edges
- Infinite Ride
- Progressively Wider Waist Widths
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)||112.2||115.2||118.2||120.2||122.2||124.2||126.7|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.49||28.9||29.41||29.58||29.75||29.93||30.22|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.49||28.9||29.41||29.58||29.75||29.93||30.22|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.5||24.8||25.2||25.3||25.4||25.5||25.7|
All Gear by: Burton