If you want to have some fun in the snow this winter or learn the tricks and trade of the park, then the Technine Wassup Rocker Snowboard is for you. With its Extruded IS 4400 die cut base, you'll never have to worry about losing control and eating a mouth full of snow! The Technine Wassup Rocker also has a flex rating of 3, which allows you to have more control in your ride. Take this board out for a spin and you'll have everyone saying "WASSUP"!
- Board Type: Twin
- Riding Type: Park, Jib
- Flex: 3
- 9 Rocks Reverse Camber: A rocker built to have fun in the park! From pressing boxes to sliding cold metal street rails, we have built the ultimate reverse camber for jibbing. For our rocker boards we have a single radius angle reverse camber. Only 10cm of the middle point of the board is touching the ground, and the rest of the camber is above it. The ultimate result is a poppy board with a very stable nose and tail built for presses and having fun in the park.
- Board Features: Custom Jib Edge
- Sidecut Info: Tri-Radial
- Core Info: Power Tech Core
- Fiberglass: Stitched Bi-Axial laminate
- Base: Extruded IS 4400, Die Cut
- Core Features: 3-Layer Rubber Dampening
|Effective Edge (cm)||105||108||110||113.8||118||120||123|
|Tip Width (cm)||27.53||28.0||28.07||28.28||28.88||29.32||29.85|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.6||23.7||23.8||24.0||24.6||25.0||25.3|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.53||28.0||28.07||28.28||28.88||29.32||29.85|
|Waist Width (cm)||6.4/7.2/6.4||5.0/7.3/5.0||6.6/7.4/6.8||6.8/7.6/7.0||7.6||7.8||7.8|