Key Features of the Rome Postermania Snowboard:
The poster child of loose, happy white-powder addiction, the Postermania brings bent backwards fun to jumps, rails, fun boxes, stumps and a foot-and-a-half of fresh. For those days out cruising natural terrain with friends or running hot into a jump, carbon in a V configuration adds edge control, power off the tail, and ollie/nollie power.
- Pop Rock Reverse Camber- Traditional Rocker or Reverse Camber profile that is loose and fun for riders. It is easy to press, butter, ride switch and float in powder. Never catch an edge.
- Pop Core Matrix- It is important that the inside of your snowboard is wood so it reduces vibration and lasts many seasons.
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate- Biaxle or a 90 degree fiberglass weave is soft flexing for easy presses, jibs and butters. When you add carbon fiber, you will see increased ollie power. This is a very fun stiffness.
- SinterTrue Base- A fast wax absorbing base that is more durable to handle the abuse of rails.
- Carbon V Stringer Technology- More Carbon! This is a v shaped Carbon Torsion Fork from the binding to the contact point of the snowboard. Soft in the center and snappy on the ends.
- Basalt Impact Plates- These are eco-friendly plates that add more support under your bindings so your board does not break.
- Park Edge Bevel-2 degree base/-2 degree side. Boardslide without fear and still rip a turn early in the morning!
- Waist Width: 144 - 248mm, 147 - 246mm, 150 - 248mm, 153 - 250mm, 156 - 252mm, 159 - 254mm