The DC Ply Snowboard, manufactured by DC Snowboarding Gear, is a solid performer in freestyle competition but really shines on the slopes. The Structurn base, which is constructed with hundreds of tiny dimples, reduces water friction while boarding and allows superior control and acceleration on the slopes. The fiberglass construction of the board is interwoven in a way that increases strength while maintaining the flexibility needed for snowboarding. The attractive designs available are also a nice bonus, making the DC Ply an excellent snowboard.
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Flexalite Tip: 30% lighter than traditional construction and better flex. Reduced swing weight and the new flex is designed to give the rider more control on tricky presses
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn''t require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC''s base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Lock & Load Camber: New approach to ''traditional'' camber. Camber throughout the midsection of the board, and then DC lengthened the traditional contact points of the board to create a flat, stable platform for locking on, and loading up the tail
- Flex: 6
|Contact Length (cm)||109||112||114||116|
|Tip Width (cm)||29||29.2||29.4||29.6|
|Tail Width (cm)||29||29.2||29.4||29.6|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.6||24.8||25||25.2|