Elevating your performance in deep and steep with effortless float and excessive control.
From exploring the trial map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the Burton Day Trader boosts confidence with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to explore the off-piste with ease, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise kicks add the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
- Bend: Directional Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [12MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax™
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: The Channel™, Super Sap®, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- Key Feature: Renowned Japanese surfboard builder Takuya “Tappy” Yoshikawa created these wildly colorful, organic Family Tree graphics at Craig’s, Burton''s in-house Vermont proto shop. Working with colored resins, Tappy’s designs came to life as he glassed surf blanks from Channel Islands.
|Effective Edge (cm)||109.5||114.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.73||29.12|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.53||27.92|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.1||24.3|