*Available for US Shipment Only.
The progression of women's freestyle riding is moving at light speed and the need for a high performance women's pipe and park board is greater than ever. Designed by two of snowboarding's most elite women riders, if you're looking to take your freestyle riding to the next leve the Amber is the answer.
Key Features of Rossignol Amber Snowboard:
- Progressive Radius (7 to 9) - A short radius between the feet that gets longer towards the nose and tail for incredible edge grip and explosive power when you exit your turn
- Standart - Standard widths range from 205 to 230mm for kids, 230 to 146mm for women and 240 to 258mm for men
- Stone Grind - The base is 3D stone structured to eliminate friction while keeping perfect durability
- TH Core C/K - Triple Hybrid core: 2 types of wood, Poplar and Fum, laminated around a central Microcell beam resulting in lower weight, balance, control and grip
- True Twin - Stiff nose and tail for pop and high impact landings, soft waist for balance on rails and smooth transitions
- Top Sheet - High-Gloss with Laser Etched Metal Inlay and See-Through Window
- Flex - 7
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)