Key Features of the Rome Shank Snowboard:
A short weapon for skate-influenced mayhem.
Designed to be ridden short, the Shank features
a shape and tech that brings a skate-feel into
snowboarding. A camber and core technology
that rolls into 270s and rolls out of back tails.
- NoHang-Ups Rocker: The perfect camber for progression. The flat camber Diamond and 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker team up to create a board that is easy to initiate, easy to rip turns on, and easy to learn that first set of tricks.
- Skatecore Profiling: Skatecore Profiling creates both the ollie feel of a skateboard and the turny feel of a pair of trucks. We do this by thinning the board between the feet and thickening the core under foot.
- ButterOut Transition Zones: By doubling the length of the transition zone from 6cm to 12cm, we elongate the section of edge at the contact point to create a buttery, fun feel from edge to edge. Add the NoHang-Ups camber and your loose-happy shred level has been cranked up a few.
- HotRods Technology: Basalt Single Barrel
- QuickRip Sidecut
- True Twin
- Flex: Very Playful/Playful
- Basalt Impact Plates
- SuperPop Core Matrix
- StraightTriax30 Laminate
- SinterTrue Base
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)