Profit from Mother Nature's frozen assets with the latest in women's freeride performance.
From first chair to backcountry bootpack, Burton''s women's freeride shape on the Burton Day Trader rides with confidence in everything from deep trees to steep, technical terrain. Developed with Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to explore the off-piste with ease. Flat Top between the feet enhances stability and control, while the early rise kicks add the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Features include a sustainable FSC certified wood core and recycled PET topsheet, plus ultra-light Carbon Highlights for added snap and smoother handling.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional Shape, 12Mm Taper
- Flex: Directional Flex
- Core: New FSC Certified Super Fly II Core, Dualzone EGD
- Base: Sintered WFO Base
- Fiberglass: 60° Carbon Highlights
- Design_Features: Squeezebox, The Channel, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride, New Gmp Mountain Dew Recycled Pet Topsheet
|Effective Edge (cm)||107.5||112.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.65||29.04|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.45||27.84|
|Waist Width (cm)||24.1||24.3|