If you are a lady looking to snowboard like the professionals then you should check out the DC Ply Snowboard. The DC Ply Snowboard is a reduced size board that maximizes on speed and steering. Featuring a powerful stratus core and an extruded stucturn base, you can make all your park and pipe dreams come true. The DC Ply Snowboard is popular with many female snowboarding enthusiasts is good for use in all types of terrain; all mountain, freestyle, or powder snowboarding.
Key Features of the DC Ply Snowboard:
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Flexalite Tip: 30% lighter than traditional construction and better flex. Reduced swing weight and the new flex is designed to give the rider more control on tricky presses
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Lock & Load Camber: New approach to 'traditional' camber. Camber throughout the midsection of the board, and then DC lengthened the traditional contact points of the board to create a flat, stable platform for locking on, and loading up the tail
- Flex: 6
|Contact Length (cm)
|Tip/Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)