Key Features of the Rome Shiv Snowboard:
A pocket blade for enforcing park justice.
The Shank's little bro;a short board with Rome's signature 3D camber for pressing rails and popping lips. The Diamond under foot gives the control you need for getting technical.
- Bambooster Technology: Centerline Instead of carbon, basalt, or glass, a 4mm rod of bamboo is laid down the center of the board from under the inserts out to the nose and tail. An easy way to get a little more pop from nature and still keep everything eco-friendly on the inside.
- Skatecore Profiling: Skatecore Profiling creates both the ollie feel of a skateboard and the turny feel of a pair of trucks. We do this by thinning the board between the feet and thickening the core under foot.
- ButterOut Transition Zones: By doubling the length of the transition zone from 6cm to 12cm, we elongate the section of edge at the contact point to create a buttery, fun feel from edge to edge. Add the NoHang-Ups camber and your loose-happy shred level has been cranked up a few.
- NoHang-Ups Rocker: A flat-camber Diamond under foot ends 20 mm before the end of the running length. Outside of the Diamond, the nose and tail feature 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker. The flat-camber Diamond gives control and ollie pop. The 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker gives easy pressing and greasy good times.
- True Twin
- Flex: Very Playful
- QuickRip Sidecut
- Glass Reverse V Stringer Technology
- TTT Core Matrix
- StraightBiax Laminate
- XTRD Base
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)