A pocket blade for enforcing park justice.
The Shank's little bro;a short board with Rome's signature 3D camber for pressing rails and popping lips. The Diamond under foot gives the control you need for getting technical.
Key Features of the Rome Shiv Snowboard:
- Bambooster Technology: Centerline Instead of carbon, basalt, or glass, a 4mm rod of bamboo is laid down the center of the board from under the inserts out to the nose and tail. An easy way to get a little more pop from nature and still keep everything eco-friendly on the inside.
- Skatecore Profiling: Skatecore Profiling creates both the ollie feel of a skateboard and the turny feel of a pair of trucks. We do this by thinning the board between the feet and thickening the core under foot.
- ButterOut Transition Zones: By doubling the length of the transition zone from 6cm to 12cm, we elongate the section of edge at the contact point to create a buttery, fun feel from edge to edge. Add the NoHang-Ups camber and your loose-happy shred level has been cranked up a few.
- NoHang-Ups Rocker: A flat-camber Diamond under foot ends 20 mm before the end of the running length. Outside of the Diamond, the nose and tail feature 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker. The flat-camber Diamond gives control and ollie pop. The 3D Continuous Curvilinear Rocker gives easy pressing and greasy good times.
- True Twin
- Flex: Very Playful
- QuickRip Sidecut
- Glass Reverse V Stringer Technology
- TTT Core Matrix
- StraightBiax Laminate
- XTRD Base
|Effective Edge (cm)||112||116||120|
|Tip Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Tail Width (cm)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.5||25.6||25.8|
All Gear by: Rome