Key Features of the DC Focus Snowboard:
One of DC''s most forgiving amateur boards, the Boy''s DC Focus Snowboard is lightweight enough to excel in freestyle or mountainside performance while flexible and maneuverable enough to allow practice even for brand-new snowboarders. Available with a variety of attractive patterns, this model features a slightly wider-set camber for male riders. The construction of the DC Focus makes it very easy to maintain with basic maintenance materials, and its affordable pricing helps make this one of DC''s bestselling boards for new riders.
- Astro Core: The wood reinforced space age composite Astro Core creates a bombproof board that is designed to deliver freestyle performance
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn''t require frequent tuning.
- 64.20 Bi-Ax: Two directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together for a forgiving and torsionally flexible ride without sacrificing strength and durability and giving you increased board control
- No Camber
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC''s base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- Flex: 5
|Contact Length (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)