*Available for US Shipment Only.
Short board with a big mountain mentality.
Key Features of Burton Root Blem Snowboard 144:
- Feel: 4
- Hi-Speed Quad Package
- Nug Raduction
- The Channel
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [5MM Taper
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly with Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewalls: 10:45
- Extras: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Raduction Level: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)||102.5||105.5||109.5|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.6|
|Stance Setback (cm)||1.25||1.25||1.25|
All Gear by: Burton