*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Root is a deck loaded with tech that will allow riders to hit the entire hill on a board that is 8 to 10cm shorter than what you would normally ride. A flat base, a tapered shape, and a directional flex make the 2013 Burton Root the ATV of the NUG RADUCTION ensemble. It is stable at full speed with out giving up that catch-free feeling that rocker provides. Deep within the Root you will find High Voltage Jumper Cables, a tri-axial fiberglass weave, and Squeezebox, all which maximize the boards liveliness and pop. Keep it hardcore this winter and do not forget your Root.
Key Features of the Burton Root Snowboard:
- Feel: 4
- Hi-Speed Quad Package
- Nug Raduction
- The Channel
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [5MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly with Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewalls: 10:45
- Extras: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Raduction Level: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)