The Root is a deck loaded with tech that will allow riders to hit the entire hill on a board that is 8 to 10cm shorter than what you would normally ride. A flat base, a tapered shape, and a directional flex make the 2013 Burton Root the ATV of the NUG RADUCTION ensemble. It is stable at full speed with out giving up that catch-free feeling that rocker provides. Deep within the Root you will find High Voltage Jumper Cables, a tri-axial fiberglass weave, and Squeezebox, all which maximize the boards liveliness and pop. Keep it hardcore this winter and do not forget your Root.
- Feel: 4
- Hi-Speed Quad Package
- Nug Raduction
- The Channel
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Directional [5MM Taper]
- Flex: Directional
- Core: Super Fly with Dualzone EGD
- Fiberglass: Triax
- Base: Sintered
- Sidewalls: 10:45
- Extras: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, and Infinite Ride
- Raduction Level: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Effective Edge (cm)||102.5||105.5||109.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.66||28.87||29.22|
|Tail Width (cm)||28.16||28.37||28.72|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.6|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.