The Space Metal Fantasy harnesses the biggest trend in snowboarding and applies that reverse camber theory in a women's specific chassis. Modeled after the Horrorscope FK, the reverse camber Flat Kick application of the SMF yields the same major results. Elevated contact points provide a very forgiving, fun experience for intermediate riders looking to expedite the learning curve, and pre-loaded camber positioning helps expert level jibbers looking to impress.
- Twin Shape: True Twin snowboards go forward and backward equally.
- Freestyle FK: Flat Kick Camber where the base is flat and the tips and tail of your snowboard are Reverse Camber for easy presses and butters.
- Flex rating: 3, which is a soft forgiving flex which helps you learn to ride quicker and master tricks.
- WDT Engineered Jib Core: Wood and Composite core that is designed to be extra strong. Bottom Line: No broken boards!
- Pre-Cured 420 Fiberglass Configuration
- Extruded Base- Easy base to maintain and repair if rocks or rails damage it.
- Screened ABS Bomb Proof Sidewalls: Prevents damage from rails, boxes and your ex BF.
- 4x2 Inserts: Standard fit for all your stance locations and accepts every brand binding.
- Waist Width: 143cm - 229mm, 145cm - 262mm, 147cm - 235mm, 149cm - 238mm
|Effective Edge (cm)||105.8|
|Tip Width (cm)||28|
|Tail Width (cm)||28|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.2|