*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Charm Snowboard:
Put on That Burton Charm
Want to inject some charm into your life? The Burton Charm Snowboard infuses soft-feel with easy-forgiveness technology for the best pop, feel and flex out there. Bonk, jib, cruise...whatever the terrain you run, the Charm, with V Rocker and soft flex, works in conjunction with your body to create the best beginner-rider experience.
Women's-Specific True Flex Fly® Core is a tip-to-tail wood core for incredible flex, feel, pop and strength for the ultimate in freeride feel and performance. The Biax fiberglass provides a low-torsional flex (won't bend during high-tech tricks) for unparalleled forgiveness. Was this board design inspired by Barbie? This Twin-Shape is perfectly symmetrical so you remain in control, just like in the hallways at school. Give Charm a chance. Begin boarding today.
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.
- Rocker Type V Rocker.
- Flex Rating 3 (1 Soft – 10 Stiff) Super soft and forgiving
- Construction and Core New Women's-Specific True Flex Fly® Core is a tip to tail wood core that offers incredible flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, low-torsional flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that is equally versatile when ridden regular or switch.
- Sidewalls, Edges and Base
- Frostbite Edges extend out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions - powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t.
- Extruded Base offers speed, strength and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance.