Drop down in size and crank the fun with a livelier, poppier, and all around easier freestyle experience.
Featuring Raduction for a more potent riding experience, the critically-acclaimed Nug lets you downsize 8 to 10cm for a quicker, more maneuverable ride. Optimized geometry means it will out-tweak, out-maneuver, and out-spin your normal board due to a complete retooling of shape, flex, and effective edge that gives you more board in a smaller package. The option of choosing between the steady stability of Flat Top or the hybrid rocker/camber snap and float of Flying V only adds to the habit-forming pleasure of riding this exotic freestyle subspecies.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: New Flat Top
- Shape: Twin Shape
- Flex: Twin Flex
- Core: Super Fly Core, Dualzone EGD
- Base: Sintered Base
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Sidewalls: Frostbite Edges
- Design_Features: Squeezebox, The Channel, Side Effects, Scoop, Pro-Tip, Infinite Ride
|Effective Edge (cm)||100.5||103.5||107.5||111.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||28.34||28.55||28.79||29.34|
|Tail Width (cm)||26.84||27.18||28.79||29.34|
|Waist Width (cm)||25.3||25.4||25.5||25.9|