From peak to park, one board to rule them all with the latest evolution in forgiving rocker freedom.
The Lip-Stick is here to diversify your game, no matter the conditions, no matter the mood. Flat Top is what makes this board damn nasty thanks to the steady stability of a flat base between the feet and extra-playful rocker at the tip and tail. Looser than the Feelgood, but more performance-driven than the Social, this Good Wood winner provides pros like Gabi Viteri with both full speed stability and the easy feel expected from a rocker board.
- The Channel
- BEND: Flat Top
- SHAPE: Twin
- FLEX: Twin
- CORE: Women''s-Specific True Flex Super Fly Core with Dualzone EGD
- FIBERGLASS: Triax
- BASE: Sintered
- EXTRAS: Jumper Cables Hi-Voltage, Scoop, Frostbite Edges, Pro-Tip, NEW Stink Ink, and Infinite Ride
- ARTIST: Massimo Vitali [www.massimovitali.com]
- Winner of Transworld Snowboarding''s 2013 Good Wood
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
|Effective Edge (cm)||106.5||110.5||113.5||116.5||118.5|
|Tip Width (cm)||27.55||27.79||28.1||28.42||28.79|
|Tail Width (cm)||27.55||27.79||28.1||28.42||28.79|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.7||23.8||24||24.2||24.5|
Burton ICS channel boards will only work with Burton EST, Burton 3-hole or other ICS compatible bindings.
Burton 3-hole boards will only work with non-EST Burton bindings or other 3-hole compatible bindings.