Swatch out your style this season with the Burton Lip Stick. Featuring the versatile flat-top shape that makes it ideal for riders of all skill levels, beginners to intermediate alike. Perfect for connecting turns on the groomers and stability on the slopes, or banging rails in the park, and perfecting your presses and butters. The mid-range flex gives you the response you need without sacrificing the playful feel you've come to love about your favorite Burton board. The revolutionary Channel Mounting System delivers on-the-go utility for stance adjustments on the fly, giving you more time on the slopes, and less time in the tune shop, so you never lose your place in line at the ropes or the chair. "Blem" refers to a minor cosmetic imperfection or "blemish" on a board. Such minor cosmetic blemishes do not affect performance of a board in any way.
- This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance
- Bend: Flat Top
- Shape: Twin
- Flex: Twin
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™ and Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax™
- Base: Sintered WFO
- Features: The Channel™, Frostbite Edges, Side Effects, Pro-Tip™, and Infinite Ride™
- Extras: Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Artist: Joël Penkman [www.joelpenkman.com]
- Key Feature: Some of us love food, some of us love art, and some of us don’t want to choose. With the Lip-Stick, you can indulge in both. New Zealand born artist and UK-based Etsy entrepreneur, Joel Penkman, immortalizes her favorite tasty treat. Dig in.
|Effective Edge (cm)||99||103||107||110|
|Tip Width (cm)||26.5||26.84||27.17||27.57|
|Tail Width (cm)||26.5||26.84||27.17||27.57|
|Waist Width (cm)||23.6||23.8||24||24.3|