Designed for a younger, lighter rider, the Ripper has a youth flex and Zero camber, making it easy for a lighter rider to
press, maneuver and control. The smallest sizes come with our SoftRide construction, allowing the board to flex more
freely under the binding platforms.
Key Features of the Nitro Ripper Snowboard:
- SHAPE: TWIN
- YOUTH FLEX: SOFTRIDE
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- POWERCORE: tip-to-tail poplar wood provides strength and the perfect amount of board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- HI-DEF FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable.
- SOFTRIDE FLEX: adapted construction providing a soft-flexing board even on the shortest sizes.
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)