*Available for US Shipment Only.
5150 Shooter Snowboard is the cool new snowboard for kids of all ages’ shapes and sizes. 5150 Shooter has a base that is extruded and the regular width affords for smooth rides. All beginners and entry levels kids will enjoy the twin shape of the board, which makes turning and learning to carve a breeze. With a 4x4 mounting pattern and regular camber base, your kid will be able to tackle the whole mountain with a board that is easy to control and maneuver given their size.
Key Features of 5150 Shooter Snowboard:
- All-Mountain shape and flex designed for kids
- Full tip-to-tail sustainable Aspen core for durability and lasting camber
- Structural Cap provides strength and responsiveness
- 360° Edge Protection - the strongest edge available
- Grom-Flex Core for a forgiving flex that's great to learn on
- Biaxial Fiberglass for dependable and forgiving edge control
- 1000-Grade extruded base goes fast and tunes faster
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)