Key Features of the Flow Micron Mini Snowboard:
Flow's new Flow Micron Mini Snowboard is one of the best youth boards on the market.
- A TruTwin shape allows these rippers to ride either direction, which is essential in the development process.
- EZ-Rock reverse camber lets groms worry about their turns, rather than catching an edge, thanks to its convex base.
- The Optix 2000 base allows parents to care less about maintenance giving more time for their kids to shred.
- The TruFlex core is forgiving and flexible, yet supportive enough to allow for infi nite progression.
- Also equipped with Flow's signature EZDualTransitional sidecut, which uses a mellow radius between the feet and at the tips, helping to make the learning experience that much easier.
- Kids develop faster and become more independent with the Micron Mini, helping turn the beginner of today into the pro of tomorrow.
- Flex: 3
- Length (cm): 110, 120, 130
- Effective Edge (cm): 82 (110), 90 (120), 99 (130)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 24.5 (110), 25.5 (120), 26 (130)
- Waist Width (cm): 21.4 (110), 22.1 (120), 22.8 (130)
- Sidecut (m): 6/4.9/5.5/4.9/6 (110), 6.5/5.5/6/5.5/6.5 (120), 7.2/6.2/6.5/6.2/7.2 (130)