The perfect board for the kids who want to progress fast. The Head Jr Rocka Snowboard is forgiving and easy turning stick for the kids, adapted to lighter riders, and allowing them to stay in control on every kind of snow.
Key Features of the Head Jr Rocka Snowboard:
- The Rocka from Head is well, like a rocking chair rocker. This new design conveniently and automatically lifts the nose and the tail contact points of your board up and out of the way. Easy turns, no more catching your edge.
- Freestyle Twin: no matter which direction you are heading, you like to do your tricks switch and regular, being home in park and on rails.
- Select Core: Poplar wood core from hand selected one-piece wood stringers.
- Biaxial Cruiser jacket: A glass weave laminate incorporated in HEAD snowboards. The Cruiser jacket provides a smooth effortless ride.
- Extruded Base: A fast and durable base with either solid color or high transparency for eye-altering graphics. Easy maintenance, solid performance.
- Slick Grind 10 Base Tuning: 10 cycles of grounding from the press to delivery: band --> cork --> fleece --> wax
- Edge De-Tuning: Tip: 30mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees Tail: 20mm from the contact point, 0,6mm x 45degrees (twin tip similar to tip)
|Effective Edge (cm)||76||82||92||102|
|Tip Width (cm)|
|Tail Width (cm)|
|Waist Width (cm)||22||22||23||24|
All Gear by: Head