*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Super 7 Skis:
The S series includes several world-renowned freeride skis aimed at big mountain riders, side country aficionados and everyone who loves exploring off-trail. The award-winning, game-changing models S7 and S3, provide amazing flotation and tracking, easy-steering and speed control, and respectable skiing on groomers. The S Series has significant consumer demand and sky- rocketing sell-through. These skis appeal to everyone from hard-core to aspiring powder enthusiast and should be an essential consideration for every specialty retail assortment.
- Powder Turn Rocker: 50% low camber underfoot while the remaining 50% of tip and tail features high rocker. Camber underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for groomed snow. High rocker tip produces more floatation and effortless powder skiing. High rocker tail is pin-shaped for easy steering and instant speed control centered sidecut
- Centered Sidecut: Sidecut features a unique tapering tip and tail with short sidecut directly under foot. Deep radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon Tip: Spoon shaped tip for maximum floatation. Tip profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- WRS - weight reduction system: Patented fiberglass design concentrated under foot with less density in tip and tail. Maximizes ski's durability and minimizes overall weight by 400 grams
- Sandwich Laminate Construction: Wood cores, vertical sidewalls, fiberglass, metal, and high-tech laminates. Traditional sidewalls create direct edging pressure while core and laminates provide flex, power, and stability
- Structure: Sandwich
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: Wrs/Titanal
- Sidecut: 146/117/127
- Radius: 22.5M @ 195
- Size: 188, 195
- Recommended Binding (not included): Fks 140 Xxl