*Available for US Shipment Only.
Rossignol Evo Tour NIS Positrack cross country skis are an awesome combination of new features and reliable elements. The NIS plate means that they have a Nordic Integrated System, which makes them easy to assemble as well as lighter and more stable skis when used with NIS bindings. A smaller size means that it will be easier to navigate hills, both up and down as well as be predictable on flat terrain. They also are low maintenance skis because they are no-wax with their positrack base. These are an excellent choice for the recreational skier.
Key Features of the Rossignol Evo Tour NIS Positrack Skis:
- "Newschool" recreational cross-country skis offering ease-of-use, comfort, stability & maneuverability for those who want to enjoy the outdoors
- Smaller sizes make the skis easy on the uphills, safer on the downhills and predictable in the flats
- NIS plate(Nordic Integrated System) offers easy assembly and allows the skier to personalize the on-snow behavior. 100% contact, power transfer and stability
- No-wax base (AR Cut or Positrack)
- All Evo skis are offered with a specific camber for no-wax (AR Cut or Positrack) base
- Recommended Binding: T4 AUTO NIS (not included)