With a foot-deep veil of powder coating the mountains and the Fischer Watea 98 Ski in your arsenal, you have some options. Lap the resort, head out more
Key Features of the Fischer Watea 98 Skis:
- I-Beam: Carbon fiber I-Beam embedded in a milled wood core. The improved torsion and stability stands up to the toughest of situations.
- Sandwich sidewall construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Powder hull/swallow tail: The ski shovel for an awesome freeride feeling - direct from speedboat engineering. It drives through the snow, pushing it to the side like the bow and hull of a boat in water, for maximum maneuverability, faster skiing, more precise guidance, better float and faster turns.
- Early Rise: Better lift thanks to the extended, high shovel. Extremely maneuverable on the piste due to the shortened contact length.
- 90% Off Piste/10% On
- 176cm = 130 - 98 - 122 R= 19M
- 186cm = 130 - 98 - 122 R= 21M
- Rocker Type: All Mountain Rocker
All Gear by: Fischer