*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Fischer Watea 98 Skis:
With a foot-deep veil of powder coating the mountains and the Fischer Watea 98 Ski in your arsenal, you have some options. Lap the resort, head out more
- I-Beam: Carbon fiber I-Beam embedded in a milled wood core. The improved torsion and stability stands up to the toughest of situations.
- Sandwich sidewall construction: Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Powder hull/swallow tail: The ski shovel for an awesome freeride feeling - direct from speedboat engineering. It drives through the snow, pushing it to the side like the bow and hull of a boat in water, for maximum maneuverability, faster skiing, more precise guidance, better float and faster turns.
- Early Rise: Better lift thanks to the extended, high shovel. Extremely maneuverable on the piste due to the shortened contact length.
- 90% Off Piste/10% On
- 176cm = 130 - 98 - 122 R= 19M
- 186cm = 130 - 98 - 122 R= 21M
- Rocker Type: All Mountain Rocker