The Cham Series is a next-generation, freeride-adventure line built in the shadow of Chamonix, the birthplace of extreme skiing. Dynastar's handcrafted, high-quality construction combined with the levitation profile delivers a unique, user-friendly blend of float, maneuverability and stability in all snow conditions. Levitation profile is an evolution of five-point sidecuts, featuring a long rocker tip, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail. With powerful, reliable and versatile performance, the Cham series redefines "freeride."
- Levitation profile: The Cham Adventure series features a unique design that delivers more power, stability and maneuverability in all snow conditions from powder, to crud, to hardpack, for all skier types.
- Cham's levitation profile is the next generation in ski design. The combination of an evolved "5-point sidecut," long tip rocker, classic camber underfoot and flat pintail provides the reliability and versatility to meet the demands of all-mountain and big-mountain skiing.
- Progressive 5-point sidecut: Combines reverse (tapering) sidecut in the tip and tail with traditional sidecut underfoot.
- Delivers effortless maneuverability and smear turns quick, easy turns and speed control in all snow prevents hooking, twitching and overturning at speed in deep snow
- Carves and turns well on groomed snow
- Long rocker tip: Long rocker from tip through forebody.
- Delivers superior flotation through deep snow and crud
- Enhances steering, maneuverability and control
- Classic camber underfoot: Delivers stability, reliable edge-grip and power
- Enhances turning and maneuverability on groomed snow
- Flat pintail: The narrower, flat tail maximizes the benefits of the progressive 5-point sidecut.
- Enhances tip flotation for phenomenal ease-of-use in deep snow. Delivers power, tracking and stability in all conditions
- Easier to balance and maintain direction for enhanced powder performance
- Delivers easier speed control
- Sandwich laminate construction: Wood cores with titanal and/ or high tech laminates provide the best feel, balance, power and stability
- Full length vertical sidewalls: deliver the ultimate edge grip, power and balance
- Radius: 22m
- Sidecut: 130 (137 -107-122) 98mm