*Available for US Shipment Only.
Tear it up in the park and in the back country with the Rossignol Sickle Skis for men. These skis are built for performance in the powder and in the air. The Spin Turn Rocker is 100% full rocker shaped with no camber underfoot. This makes these skis easy to spin and adds energy and float in deep powder. The rounder tip shape and profile is designed to make those pipe and park transitions easier and for skiing switch. The super durable construction features a wood core, 30 degree sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. These skis are super playful and super fun.
Key Features of the Rossignol Sickle Skis:
- Spin Turn Rocker: (Sickle and ScimaTar) 100% full rocker shaped like a banana with no camber underfoot. Makes ski playful, easy to spin, and adds pop, energy, and float in deep powder
- Jib Tip: Rounder tip shape and profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch. Rubber layer for shock absorption and durability
- JAS Jib Absorption System: Rubber layer between sidewall and edge for shock absorption extra thick layer of rubber sandwiched in the tip and tail to absorb landing shocks and increase durability
- Extended Sidecut: Sidecut continues beyond contact point where tip and tail rocker start as speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip at lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Mini Cap: Ultra durable construction built with wood cores, 30 degree sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates. Mini cap roSSiTop strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability. 30 degrees inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
- Structure: Minicap
- Core: Wood
- Laminates: WRS
- Sidecut: 140/ 110/ 133
- Radius: 21.3M @ 186
- Size: 174, 186
- Recommended: Axial; 120 Xxl