*Available for US Shipment Only.
The down isn''t the only focus for this skier. Equally suitable as a resort telemark ski or a high performance ski mountaineering tool, the BackUp''s lightweight core offers a tireless ascent, while the two sheets of metal provide exceptional edge hold, and a damp, supple feel unmatched in lightweight skis. Whether descending frozen corn or skinning on hard, bony conditions, this is a ski you can depend on.
Key Features of The K2 Backup Skis 174cm:
- Performance: Soft Snow 40% Variable Snow 60%
- Sizes: 160, 167, 174, 181
- Radius: 19m@174
- Construction: Metal Laminate Cap
- Core: Aspen/Paulownia/Bamboo
- Weight: 1625g@ 174
- 16/14 Progessive Sidecut
- Powder Tip
- Tip and Tail Attachment Holes
- Flat/Notched Tail