Featuring a lightweight, high performance back country design, the Dynastar Cham High Mountain 87 Skis are designed to take you further and deeper than you have ever ventured before.. The Levitation Profile combined with a new, ultra-lightweight and durable wood core delivers easier ascents along with unique blend of flotation, maneuverability and stability in virtually all snow conditions. The unusual flat/ pintail shape allows the tips to float effortlessly though the deep stuff, while maintaining a nimble feel in tight spots and plenty of power to shred the hard pack. Break a new trail to high country adventure this winter with the Dynastar Cham High Mountain 87 Skis.
- Radius: 13m
- Weight: 1600 g/ski
- Size: 166,172,178,184
- Sidecut: 127 - 87 - 103
- Reinforcements: 100% Fiber
- 60% Powder/ 40% All-Mountain
- Rec. Binding(not included): Pivot 12 B95; SPX 12 B90; XM 13 C90
- Levitation Profile: The combination of a 5 point sidecut, extra long tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and narrower «pin-tail» produces the reliability and versatility that are essential in freeride.
- Sandwich: Sandwich construction with full-length straight sidewalls, for maximum precision and performance.
- Paulownia Wood Core: The Paulownia wood core reduces the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood with fibers developed by the race department to guarantee optimal skiability and performance.
- Lightness: A ski incorporating all of Dynastar''s ski mountaineering expertise to create a light weight without compromising on performance.
- Skin: In partnership with POMOCA, Dynastar produces high-performance, resistant and easy to use skins cut to the shape of the ski.
- OFG: Working with guides and riders in Chamonix to develop our skis is an integral part of Dynastar''s DNA. Producing our skis in the Chamonix valley was an obvious choice. It is also a guarantee of quality and control over production processes.