*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of The Liberty Hazmat Skis 171:
The updated 2010 Hazmat is our most versatile ski and our everyday ride here in Colorado. Featuring UHMW sidewalls and a thicker edge profile, the smooth and energetic Hazmat is truly a one ski quiver. With a medium flex, bamboo laminate core, and a mid-fat footprint the Hazmat does everything well, from riding powder to park.
- HRC 40 Edges - Slightly Lower hardness rating with a wider profile and larger anchors to dissipate heat and increase impact resistance
- Cab 4- Cab Forward Stance
- 78 Degree Sidewall
- FRP - Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Bamboo - Laminated bamboo gives tremendous rebound and energy while being environmentally friendly
- UHMW Sidewalls - Rugged and repairable sidewall material with a layer of rubber above and below for smooth riding and durability. UHMW is tougher than ABS and can be repaired if you manage to gouge a hole in it
- P-Tex 2000 - Fast and durable sintered base from the industry leader
- ISO - New co-extruded polyamide material is the best sublimated topsheet available
- Liberty Core - Laminated Bamboo and Poplar core.We laminate 3 bamboo stringers within the poplar core to create a tough and light core that has incredible energy return and snow feel.This core will flex enough to ollie or butter with ease, yet has enough backbone to stomp landings or ride at high speed.