The Otnes Old Style Woodie Skis are stylish and unbelievably light. The adventurous skier will fall in love with the look and feel of these skis immediately. The Woodies excel in a wide variety of snow conditions, from groomed trails to firm snow and ice and even some powder. They are also built in an environmentally responsible manner, so you are helping to preserve nature as you cruise through it.
- Sintered Base: An advanced, ultra-high molecular weight sintered material provides unmatched durability, wax absorption, and speed.
- Thin Film: An ultra thin layer of nylon is laminated to our wood top-sheets to protect them from damage caused by crossed skis and impact.
- Structural Wood Top-sheet: During construction of the ski, resin locks the wood top-sheet fibers in place, creating a composite layer that structurally enhances the ski. The result is a lighter ski with added bounce and return.
- Lightweight Core: Our 100% Poplar core is specially selected for its light-weight durability and designed for all-mountain skiing.
- Progressive Side Cut: Our all mountain side cut provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at higher speeds.
- ABS Sidewall: ABS sidewalls are used on all of our skis to deliver durability and solid edge performance.
- Composite Layers: Twin composite layers over the core create a compression strut that livens up the skis longitudinal flex and the torsional rigidity without negatively impacting turn ability.
- One Year Warranty: Otnes USA guarantees to the original buyer that the Old School Woodies are free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. See warranty for details.
- Waist Width: 85mm
- Waist/Tip/Tail for 180cm and 170 cm: 80mm/120mm/120mm