*Available for US Shipment Only.
The new Press is fully re-engineered for 2012/13 and remains the best value twintip ski around. Built with a strong wood core, a super low swing weight and K2''s Jib Rocker, you will experience a snappy pop off the lip, spin without hucking, and never worry about hooking your edges during switchups. This combination of performance, forgiveness and durability all at a modest price point can only be found on the Press.
Key Features of the K2 Press DX Skis:
- Sizes: 149, 159, 169, 179
- Recommeded Binding: 10.0 Free Binding (not included)
- Performance: All-Mountain: 40%, Park: 60%
- Radius: 23m @ 179
- Construction: Triaxial Braided Cap, Aspen Core
- Features: Tip and Tail Hardware, Park Flex Pattern, SwapBase, True Twin Tip
- Built with Jib Rocker