Key Features of the Icelantic Pilgrim Skis:
The salmon's aim is to overcome all obstacles that present themselves.
The Pilgrim is a carving machine. Designed with a soft tail, substantial sidecut and a solid flex, this ski tackles everything from East Coast blue ice to early morning freshies.
For those looking for their first fat ski, this is the way to go.
When the salmon appears to you, take a moment to reexamine how you go to where you are, and what is to come because of it.
The Pilgrim is for you if:
- You like to carve
- You are a tele skier or someone who wants to learn how to tele
- You want a smooth transition onto a fatter ski
- You like to ski in both the park and in varied terrain
- Length (cm): 151, 169, 179
- Tip/Waist/Tail: 127/90/115
- Radius (m): 13 (151), 17 (169), 19 (179)