Fusing elements of modern free ride and all-mountain ski design, the Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis deliver a new level of all-mountain performance for expert to advanced skiers. Moderate tip and tail rocker make the ski incredibly easy to maneuver and control across a wide range of snow conditions, while traditional camber underfoot provides more than enough power and edge hold for the groomers and hard pack. A progressive five-point side cut allows for quick, powerful turns whether you are carving trenches in the groomers or darting in and out of the trees. The Powertrack 84 gives you the freedom to make the entire mountain your playground.
- Radius: 16m
- Weight: 1790 g/ski
- Sizes: 162,169,176,183
- Sidecut: 123 - 84 - 106
- Reinforcements: 100% Fiber
- 50% Off-Trail/ 50% On-Trail Int
- Powertrack Profile: A unique design for all-mountain skis, the powertrack profile is inspired by the 5-point sidecut of the Levitation Profile together with a tip and tail rocker. The skis deliver top performance on piste as well as being incredibly easy to handle off piste
- Sandwich: Sandwich construction with full-length straight sidewalls, for maximum precision and performance.
- Tip & Tail Rocker: A rocker that''s very progressive in the tip, with limited length and height, and even less pronounced in the tail. This ski pivots more easily but retains all its grip and carving performance. The rocker also improves tip flotation on varied terrain and powder, making it a decisive plus for All Mountain skiing.