*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol S7 Skis:
Leave your mark on the mountain and lay tracks in new places. rossignol completely revolutionized powder skiing with its "game- changing" women's freeride skis. The women's s-series brought the surfy playfulness of powder skiing to the masses with its world-renowned blend of float and versatility. powder turn rocker delivers fatigue-free maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun. Centered sidecut provides versatility and edging power not found in other wide-waisted, rockered skis. the women's s-series simply "ups" your game whether chasing private powder stashes, poaching backcountry pow, discovering the sidecountry, or surfing through secret glades. explore the boundaries and leave your mark...
- Sidecut: 140-110-118
- Radius: 14.8 m (178)
- Powder Turn Rocker for: Elite through intermediate skiers who want to maximize their experience in natural snow and deep powder
- 50% Low Camber Underfoot with 50% High Rocker at the Tip and Tail
- Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High Rocker Tip delivers more floatation and effortless powder skiing
- High Rocker Tail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered Sidecut: Sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep Radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon Tip: Spoon shaped tip for maximum floatation
- Tip Profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich Laminate: Wood Cores with high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional Sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power