*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Rossignol S7 Skis bring the incredible fun of powder skiing to the masses with its world-renowned blend of float and versatility. The S7 delivers fatigue-free maneuverability, instinctive steering and amazing forgiveness, making powder skiing easier and more fun. Centered side cut provides much more edge control and carving performance than you would expect from such a wide ski. Whether you are slashing wind lips, shredding the deepest powder you can find or surfing through secret glades, the S7 will not let you down. It is easy to see why this is the standard by which all modern free ride skis are measured.
Key Features of the Rossignol S7 Skis:
- Powder Turn Rocker
- 50% Low Camber Underfoot with 50% High Rocker at the Tip and Tail
- Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High Rocker Tip delivers more flotation and effortless powder skiing
- High Rocker Rail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered Sidecut: Sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep Radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon Tip: Spoon shaped tip for maximum flotation
- Tip Profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich Laminate: Wood Cores with metal and/ or high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional Sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power
- Sidecut: 136/ 105/ 114 (136), 140/ 110/ 118 (178), 145/ 115/ 123 (188)
- Radius: 17.5 (168), 14.8 (178), 17.5 (188)