Leave your mark on the mountain and lay tracks in new pla rossignol completely revolutionized powder skiing with its "g changing" freeride skis. The s-series brings the surfy playfulne of powder skiing to the masses with its world-renowned blend of float and versatility. Powder turn rocker delivers fatigue- free maneuverability, effortless steering and instant speed control, making powder skiing easier and more fun. Centered sidecut provides versatility and edging power not found in other wide-waisted, rockered skis. Rossignol's freeride series simply "ups" your game whether slashing big-mountain windlips, poaching backcountry pow, exploring sidecountry stashes, or surfing through secret glades. Push the boundaries and leave your mark...
- Sandwich Core: Wood / Fiberglass
- Sidecut : 128-98-118
- Radius : 23.0 m (186)
- Powder Turn Rocker: for elite through intermediate skiers who want to maximize their experience in natural snow and deep powder.
- 50% Low Camber Underfoot with 50% High Rocker at the Tip and Tail
- Camber Underfoot delivers power, energy, and edge grip for performance on groomed snow
- High Rocker Tip delivers more floatation and effortless powder skiing
- High Rocker Tail is pin-shaped for easier steering in powder and instant speed control
- Centered Sidecut: Sidecut features a unique tapering of tip and tail with short sidecut directly underfoot
- Deep Radius gives edge grip and power underfoot while short length of sidecut allows easy steering and playfulness
- Spoon Tip: Spoon shaped tip for maximum floatation
- Tip Profile is tapered for effortless tracking in deep snow
- Sandwich Laminate: Wood Cores with metal and/or high tech laminates provide ultimate stability, power and durability
- Traditional Sidewalls apply direct pressure to the edges for increased precision and edging power