*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Rossignol Scimitar Skis:
From park hits to pow-shots, rossignol's jib skis have been central to the progression of freestyle skiing for over 10 years. The athlete- approved scratch has claimed more medals than any other ski in x-games history. Rossignol's freestyle evolution continues with spin turn rocker, extended sidecut and enhanced durability to keep rossignol's jib skis at the forefront of freeskiing. Smooth, easy spins and full-throttle boost in the park; playful smearing and ample floatation in the pow, s-series jib skis go wherever your imagination takes you. Stomp the landing and see where it goes next.
- Sidecut : 129-99-122
- Radius : 21.3 m (181)
- Spin turn rocker: for: elite through intermediate skiers looking for optimum floatation and progressive, trick-oriented performance
- 100% full rocker (aka "banana rocker") with no camber underfoot
- Full rocker makes skis more playful, maneuverable and provides more float than any other rocker profile
- Increases maneuverability on groomed snow, in parks and especially in powder
- Extended sidecut: sidecut continues beyond contact point where the tip and tail rocker start
- As speeds and edge angles increase more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip
- At lower speeds and edge angles sidecut is less engaged for more maneuverability and ease
- Jib tip: rounder tip profile is designed for pipe and park transitions and skiing switch
- Mini cap sandwich ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30" sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates
- Mini cap strengthens the top of the ski increasing durability
- 30" inclined sidewalls improve swing weight and reduce ski's overall weight, enhancing edging and durability