*Available for US Shipment Only.
Building on the success of Liberty's '08 park and pipe skis, Liberty is proud to introduce the Liberty Team Edition, or LTE. We worked closely with our team members to design a ski that absolutely slays everything from park and pipe to all-mountain progressive riding. Our pros are very hard on their equipment, and demanding when it comes to performance. We responded by introducing a rugged urethane layer above the sidewall to smooth out impacts while retaining a lively feel and protecting the topsheet from chips. We refined the flex pattern with more stiffness in the center of the core for better edge hold in a wide range of conditions, while leaving the tips and tails slightly softer for easy turn initiation and absorption of terrain features. The LTE also features the Liberty Team Core, crack-resistant HRC 44 edges and a back-printed, co-extruded topsheet for greater durability.
Key Features of The Liberty LTE Skis 171:
- HRC 44 Edges - The new HRC 44 edge has a slightly lower hardness rating with a wider profile and larger anchors to dissipate heat and increase impact resistance
- Cab 4 - Cab Forward Stance
- 78 Degree Sidewalls - Increase edge grip with the UHMW damping from our 78 degree sidewalls. Sidewall construction is tough and affords the best combination of edge grip and turning ease we have found
- FRP - Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Bamboo - Laminated bamboo gives tremendous rebound and energy while being environmentally friendly
- UHMW Sidewalls - Rugged and repairable sidewall material with a layer of rubber above and below for smooth riding and durability. UHMW is tougher than ABS and can be repaired if you manage to gouge a hole in it
- ISO - New co-extruded polyamide material is the best sublimated topsheet available
- Durathane - A polyurethane bumper to smooth out the ride and protect against topsheet chipping
- P-Tex 2000 - Fast and durable sintered base from the industry leaders